Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rosie's

Rosie's is one of our favorite restaurants. It is located in Madison and has awesome Mexican food! Gigi took my mama and me last week. We had a blast!
Just recently I have discovered the joy of dipping foods. My daddy is a huge fan of condiments, so we always have some kind of "dipping sauce" with our meals. I will dip many different kinds of foods into whatever sauce I can get my hands on. Sometimes I like to lick the sauce off and dip again. The food doesn't always get eaten. Some think that is yucky, which is fine by me, because then I get my very own bowl of dipping sauce.

not too sure about that bite

1 comment:

grizaham said...

I absolutely love dipping things into sauce as well! I used to really love hot sauce but now i just enjoy the medium stuff. Dawson, tell your dad that i would love to dip chicken into medium sauce while watching football sometime this year! Looking Great!!