Thursday, April 30, 2009

CBS Music Program

I LOVE music! Music time with Ms. Meredith is my favorite part of Community Bible Study on Thursdays. She selects new, fun songs and teaches great motions to go along with them. I walk around the house singing them all week and look forward to learning new ones on Thursdays. Today was our last day at CBS for the year, so we did a short musical program for our moms. During our Christmas program, I was on the front row and kept leaning over to look at mom who was standing on the sides helping her students. I would say "Shhhh. Be quiet Mommy." Of course, it was loud enough for everyone to hear, and fortunately, they laughed. Today, I did a great job! I watched Ms. Meredith the whole time, did all the right motions, and sang with all my heart. The children on the left end are mommy's students, and I am on the front row on the right side. We sang, "Oh, Happy Day," "God You are Great!" "Little Me," and the Bible verses we have learned this year.

2 comments:

grizaham said...

I love music toooooo! Have tons of fun with it!

wheelerfamily said...

Marsha,
I did CBS for 10 years and loved it. I'm so glad that you are involved in the group in your area and that Dawson is getting to benefit from their amazing Children's program... sounds like you are part of that wonderful team as well!! It just proves that these little ones can learn God's Word even when they are tiny, and they are "seeds" planted in their heart for a lifetime! Hope you and Joel are doing well!! Thinking of you, Cyndi Wheeler