
First United Methodist Church - Sparta, Tennessee


The Easter Bunny came! I got a keyboard and microphone, "Cars" checkers game, art apron, bubbles, my first frisbee, a book, and lots of jelly beans.

We had a wonderful time dying Easter eggs. I was excited about decorating them with glitter paint after naptime. Immediately after waking from my nap, I ran to the refrigerator, pulled out the flimsy cardboard tray with the colored eggs, carried it across the kitchen, and dropped it. Yes. The eggs went everywhere and cracked. I was easily distracted from my disappointment with my first ever Cadbury egg, and we still hid the eggs for a quick hunt in the front yard.

happy end to a happy Easter
2 comments:
Please, make him slow down! He is getting to be such a big boy!!! How are you feeling? When are y'all coming to the beach? Call me! Love you!
So cute! the cross is really awesome !
Post a Comment