Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Big Boy Room

The changes have begun! I moved into my "big boy room," so that my baby brother can have my old room. The bed I've been sleeping in was converted from my crib, so it's time to change it back and pass it on. We had a hard time deciding how to arrange the furniture in my new room, but after lots of help from Matt and Ashley, we finally found an arrangement that would work. This is the furniture that was in my Daddy's room when he was growing up. We are very grateful that Nana and Pop kept it and passed it on to us. It is now time to paint, hang pictures, and add finishing touches. I keep asking for "my DAWSON name" to be hung in my new room. It is going to have to be repainted first. Once we get the room finished, I'll post more pictures.
Mommy found this train rug at a consignment sale for $8.00. It's a perfect match! My closet is even organized - for the moment. :) A special thanks to Matt and Ashley for helping us arrange the furniture, clean out the closet, and for the help in the yard!

1 comment:

Davis Brown said...

I love Dawson's new big boy room! It makes me sad though. Why do they have to grow so fast? Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Love you!