
Auctions are a REALLY big deal in Sparta. They happen every weekend, and you never know what you'll find. A couple weeks ago our friends organized an auction to raise money for "Rebuilding Together" which was a community service project last weekend. Mom and I went by to donate a few things and help set up. As soon as we walked in the door, I saw this bicycle and ran straight to it. I hopped on and started peddling. Mom was amazed, because I have never been very interested in riding my tricycle or any other riding toys for that matter. I rode around that building with very little help for an hour. Lucky for me, mommy and daddy went back to the auction that night and got the bicycle. The next morning we went to get a helmet and elbow pads - Lightning McQueen of course! I have been so excited about my "new" big boy bike!
1 comment:
I think you are a natural! Time for the training wheels to come off??? ;)
Post a Comment